NOTE: This process works best with the actual mobile app. However, we've made this online version of the app available for your convenience.
Click each step to expand the instructions.
- Click Create Account. If you're a returning user, click Sign In.
- Choose the "Customer" option. (default)
- Input your Name, Email, Phone, and Password.
- Get Verification Code. A verification code is emailed to you. Input this code to verify your account. If you don't see it right away, double check in your 'Junk Folder'. If there's an error, email email@example.com.
- Input your Vehicle(s). Make sure you input your correct plate#. This helps us insure we select the right parts. No personal information can be accessed, or gathered, using your plate number.
- Setup Your Payment Type. Not required during setup. But, payment information will be required before approving an estimate.
- Choose Repair Type.
- Request Diagnostic if you do not know the issue.
- Request Specific Repair if you do know.
- Select A Vehicle.
- Pin Your Location. You may also type in your address in if you prefer. Ensure that your browser will allow your location finding, otherwise this step will not work.
- Notifications. You will get a text, email and/or app notification alerting you that your estimate is ready for review and approval.
- Review Estimate. 2 methods to see your estimate.
- Go to the Alerts Icon. Tap on alert "You Have an estimate to review.
- Go to Pending Orders. Tap your pending order, then tap Review Estimate.
- Approve Estimate. Agree to the terms and conditions. Tap Approve. Use signature pad to finalize. ** If you skipped the payment section earlier, you will be required to input your payment information to finish the approval process. You can do this in your account information section ("Accounts" icon).**
- Status Shows Pending. Once authorization is given your repair request is immediately sent to a mechanic and is Pending a mechanic's acceptance. You will get a push notification once the mechanic picks up your request.
You can easily text the mechanic using the Chat feature located on your repair order. It works just like texting. Or you can use the Call button.
We highly encourage our mechanics to use the app's Chat feature over "texting" because it logs your conversation and attaches it to the specified repair order.
NO CASH TRANSACTIONS ALLOWED. All transactions are done through Auto Monkey's platform. This ensures security and tracked payments. Any transactions made with the mechanic void all warranties and contractual obligations with Auto Monkey. Read more of these Terms and Conditions under Payment Methods.
Tipping is provided as an option in the platform also once the requested service is Completed.
Customer authorized service estimates put on a "pending" reservation on the funds approved by your authorized signature. IF you cancel your request the reservation is released immediately. No money is actually exchanged until a repair is Completed.
Canceling a Repair is easy. Simply "View Repair Estimate" then click the cancelation button toward the bottom of the estimate details.
You can cancel a repair any time up until the mechanic status shows, "On The Way."