A Rewarding Career in The Automotive Service Industry
We're always looking for people that are genuinely honest, helpful, respectful, respectable, and are wilingl go the extra mile to be nice by pulling up their big-person pants to make it work. Ultimately we want people who love what they do, and do what they love.
Regardless if your certified or non-certified, if you are interested in you launching your mobile mechanic career to a new height then the Auto Monkey platform is your best bet. Our platform offers complete help aids for mechanics: labor guides, calendaring, fast payout with zero merchant fees, commercial insurance and strong customer support systems.
We value our veterans and celebrate their efforts in service. We value diversity in all its forms, and offer highly competitive compensation.
Auto Monkey was built with these 3 questions in mind.
- What if I didn't have to take off work to get my oil changed, or car repaired?
- What if a mechanic could come to my house or place of work instead of me going to a shop?
- Is there a way I can help mechanics have greater earning potential?
We provide services that are convenient for customers, are readily available to most locations, help reduce stress (whether financial or time management). It just happens that the service we provide is automotive repair services.
Mobile Automotive Technicians
We've worked to make this as simple as possible for you. Mechanics/Technicians are responsible for shop supplies and their own tools.
- Perform the repair or service correctly and according to the work order.
- Arrive at the vehicle’s site on time.
- Provide clear communication regarding timelines with the customer.
- Ensure the vehicle and surrounding work area is left clean and in good standing order.
- Respect privacy and other company policies.
- Outstanding work
- Observant and safe
- Yes-I-Can mentality